Fancy a career at one of our salons?
JOIN OUR TEAM
A career at Contemporary offers an exciting (and endless) career path – stylists can progress to the Art Team, then have the option to educate at our Training Academy, to manage a salon or even to take on their own Contemporary franchise.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Unrivalled earning potential with uncapped commission.
- Extensive creative training with our industry leading Art Team at our Contemporary Hair Academy.
- Creative business training – where you will gain the tools you need to ensure full columns and boost your earning potential!
- Massive career development opportunities.
- L’Oréal Colour training and opportunities to gain a L’Oréal colour degree.
- Extensive opportunities to develop into management, join our Art team, or even become a Franchisee!
- A busy social calendar, including an evening out at our annual Contemporary awards.
- FREE hair services, 25% off retail products.
- Salon incentives, competitions and rewards.
- 28 days annual leave.
We are always looking for passionate people to join our salon teams. If you would like to work with us, please either:
- Send your CV and a few details about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Karen on 07885 745989 or 01287 281887
Complete the application form below.
Named Salon Group of the Year* for two consecutive years and founded by Business Director of the Year 2019**
Contemporary Salons was launched by Alan Simpson and wife Karen Storr-Simpson in 2000. Two decades on, the group has grown to nine 5-star salons spread across Yorkshire and the North East of England.
Contemporary Salons is renowned for exceptional hairdressing expertise backed by outstanding customer service and we see in excess of 40,000 clients annually, with a turnover that is growing year by year. We firmly believe that a happy, motivated workforce is the key to our longevity and success – our team are quite simply the beating heart of our business.
Our Contemporary brand values (Passionate, Professional, Creative, Unique) unite us and we offer countless opportunities to those working for us.